Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Paul as jewish theologian [Introduction to new testament History and Literature]
- Martin, Dale
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Teologia
- Presents a class with professor at Yale University, Dale Martin. In this lecture professor Martins discusses with students the Apostle Paul's description of the Jewish Law in his letter to the Galatians and explores Paul's defense in Romans
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Jewish Law
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Teologia::História da Teologia
- To learn about Paul's church
- Duration: 47 min, 49 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.