Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Paul's disciples [Introduction to new testament History and Literature]
- Martin, Dale
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Teologia
- Presents a class with professor at Yale University, Dale Martin. In this lecture professor Martins investigates with students a common phenomenon in ancient time: documents that were falsely attributed to an author, called pseudepigrapha. Professor focuses in a proposition that affirms that both the Letters to the Colossians and Ephesians are most likely pseudonymous works attributed to the Apostle Paul
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Pauline Christology
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Teologia::História da Teologia
- To learn about Paul's church
- Duration: 49 min, 51 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.