Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Ecclesiastical institutions: unity, martyrs, and bishops [Introduction to new testament History and Literature]
- Martin, Dale B.
- Presents part of course, Introduction to new testament History and Literature , when Professor Martin presents the Epistle of Jude wich can be dated to somewhere during post-apostolic Christianity and before the formation of the Canon. Explains the letters of Ignatius of Antioch contain evidence of a move toward the institutionalization of early Christianity. Shows the Didache wich contains liturgical and ritual instructions for rites such as baptism, the Lord's Prayer, and the Eucharist. Explains how All these documents show the change in early Christianity toward greater church structure and institutionalization
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Teologia
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Teologia::História da Teologia
- Church structure
- To study how several documents show the change in early Christianity toward greater church structure and institutionalization
- Duration: 48 min, 23 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.