Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The "Afterlife" of the new testament and postmodern interpretation [Introduction to new testament History and Literature ]
- Martin, Dale B.
- Presents part of course, Introduction to new testament History and Literature , when Professor Martin shows how did a small group following an apocalyptic prophet in Palestine become Christianity - what is now called a "world religion"? Presents the way this small movement promoted many changes in the second, third, and fourth centuries, from the development of different sects, philosophical theologies, and martyrology, to the rise of monasticism, and finally to the ascension of Constantine to the throne and the Christian Roman Empire
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Teologia
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Teologia::História da Teologia
- Holy Bible
- To study the origins of Christianity
- Duração: 49 min, 25 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.