Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Biblical poetry: psalms and song of songs [Introduction to the old testament (Hebrew bible)]
- Hayes, Christine
- Presents a class with professor at Yale University, Christine Hayes. In this lecture professor Hayes turns to the Writings - the third section of the Bible - and considers a recent approach to the study of the Bible, called canonical criticism. Finally concludes with a discussion of a number of Psalms, their genre, purpose, and language
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Teologia
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Teologia::História da Teologia
- To study of the Writings and the third section of the Bible
- Duration: 48 min, 39 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.