Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Perspectives of the food industry: guest lecture by Derek Yach [The Psychology, Biology and politics of food]
- Brownell, Kelly D.
- Presents a lecture by guest Lecturer Dr. Derek Yach, leader in global public health and current Director of Global Health Policy at PepsiCo, offers an inside look into how a member of the food industry balances the needs of the company, consumer, and public health. Dr. Yach offers insight into how PepsiCo is thinking about research and development as a key to transforming the company. In addition, he reviews emerging research and policy trends within the company, highlighting PepsiCo's long-term research goal of delivering science-based health and wellness solutions that satisfy the minds and bodies of consumers
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Nutrição
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Saúde Coletiva
- Educação Superior::Ciências Sociais Aplicadas::Administração
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Saúde Coletiva::Saúde Publica
- Public health
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Nutrição::Dietética
- Food industry
- Educação Superior::Ciências Sociais Aplicadas::Administração::Administração da Produção
- To learn about perspectives of the food industry
- Duration: 1 h, 7 min, 29 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.