Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Everyone but me: The pervasive reach and powerful influence of food marketing on food choices [The Psychology, Biology and politics of food]
- Brownell, Kelly D.
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Saúde Coletiva
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Nutrição
- Educação Superior::Ciências Sociais Aplicadas::Comunicação
- Presents a lecture by Professor Kelly Brownell. He offers an overview of the food marketing landscape. He asks how much of food marketing is there, what impact it is having, who it's impacting, and what can be done about it, in cases of negative impact. He suggests that food marketing is happening in very large amounts in ways that parents do not have knowledge or control over, and that it is having a highly negative impact on kids. Professor Brownell then describes the many forms of advertising, reviewing the history of character licensing and product placements. He also explores how food marketing is occurring within schools to affect children's diet, and what can or should be done about it
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Nutrição::Análise Nutricional de População
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Saúde Coletiva::Saúde Publica
- Educação Superior::Ciências Sociais Aplicadas::Comunicação::Relações Públicas e Propaganda
- Food marketing
- To learn about influence of food marketing on food choices
- Duration: 1h, 14 min, 51 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.