Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Tissue engineering: part 2 [Frontiers of biomedical engineering]
- Saltzman, W. Mark
- Educação Superior::Engenharias::Engenharia Biomédica
- Presents a course about the basic concepts of biomedical engineering with the Professor of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering at Yale University, W. Mark Saltzman. In this course the Professor continues to talk about the tissue engineering, he explains the three different types of tissue transplants: autografts, allografts, and xenografts. He also talks about biomaterials and stem cells
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Artificial Organ
- Biomedical engineering
- Educação Superior::Engenharias::Engenharia Biomédica::Engenharia Médica
- Educação Superior::Engenharias::Engenharia Biomédica::Bioengenharia
- To continues study an understand about the tissue engineering
- Duration: 41 min, 48 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.