Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Biomedical engineers and cancer [Frontiers of biomedical engineering]
- Saltzman, W. Mark
- Presents a course about the basic concepts of biomedical engineering with the Professor of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering at Yale University, W. Mark Saltzman. In this course the Professor discusses with the audience about the evolution of cancer diagnosis and treatment
- Educação Superior::Engenharias::Engenharia Biomédica
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Educação Superior::Engenharias::Engenharia Biomédica::Bioengenharia
- Biomedical engineering
- Educação Superior::Engenharias::Engenharia Biomédica::Engenharia Médica
- To study about cancer diagnosis and treatment
- Duration: 47 min, 45 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.