Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The morphing of the modern diet: guest Lecture by Brian Wansink [The Psychology, Biology and politics of food]
- Brownell, Kelly D.
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Nutrição
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Saúde Coletiva
- Presents a class where Dr. Brian Wansink explores the topic of how people can move from mindless eating to healthier eating. He identifies five myths that contribute to overeating, and suggests how his research on eating cues provides potential ways to intervene against people's mindless eating patterns. He then describes the future direction of his research
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Nutrição::Análise Nutricional de População
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Saúde Coletiva::Saúde Publica
- To discuss about eating habits in population
- Duration: 1 h, 7 min, 2 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.