Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Sustainability and health food access: guest lecture by Melina Shannon-DiPietro and Jennifer McTiernan [The Psychology, Biology and politics of food]
- Brownell, Kelly D.
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Saúde Coletiva
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Nutrição
- Presents a class where two guest speakers share their experiences in changing the food environment in their local communities. Melina Shannon-DiPietro describes how the Yale Sustainable Food Project changes people's connection with food at Yale and reflects a growing national and academic trend. Jennifer McTiernan describes the development and goals of CitySeed, highlighting the power of individuals and communities to make change
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Nutrição::Análise Nutricional de População
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Saúde Coletiva::Saúde Publica
- To discuss eating habits in population
- Duration: 1 h, 8 min, 2 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.