Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Success stories, innovation and change from the Grass Roots [The Psychology, Biology and politics of food]
- Brownell, Kelly D.
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Saúde Coletiva
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Nutrição
- Presents a class where Professor Brownell concludes the course by exploring the question of how to change the food environment. He identifies health, environment and social justice as three broad reasons for changing the food environment and highlights the need to unite these initiatives. To address the questions of who creates change and how it happens, Professor Brownell explores top-down change and bottom-up change. As exemplars of both types, he reviews the issue of menu-labeling laws and identifies people who have inspired big change through local action. He then ends by summarizing what his goals have been for the course throughout the semester and highlights the need for innovative change on a variety of levels
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Nutrição::Análise Nutricional de População
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Saúde Coletiva::Saúde Publica
- To discuss about eating habits in population
- Duration: 1 h, 10 min, 23 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.