Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Biology, nutrition and health III: the psychology of taste and addiction [The Psychology, Biology and politics of food]
- Brownell, Kelly
- Presents a class of Professor Kelly Brownell that talks about biology and eating, and how many factors affect what people choose to eat, how much they eat, the way they regulate their body weight and intake of certain nutrients. He also explains the physiology of taste and eating and that many parts of the body are affected when people eat food. Finally, he reviews experimental methods used to assess how body weight is affected
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Nutrição
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Saúde Coletiva
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Saúde Coletiva::Saúde Publica
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Nutrição::Dietética
- Sensory property
- To learn about biology and eating
- Duration: 1 h, 10 min, 13 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.