Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Hunger in the world of plenty [The Psychology, Biology and politics of food]
- Brownell, Kelly
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Saúde Coletiva
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Nutrição
- Presents a class of Professor Kelly Brownell that talks about hunger. He talks about this situation in the world and how it is measured. He also analyes it's distribution in the globe, how people are affected, the psychological and behavioral consequences of starvation. He comments on how the world food systems are affected by geopolitical issues in different parts of the world, including climate, war, disease, and refugees
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Nutrição::Dietética
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Saúde Coletiva::Saúde Publica
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Nutrição::Desnutrição e Desenvolvimento Fisiológico
- To learn about hunger, how it affects people and what affects it
- Duration: 1 h, 2 min, 17 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.