Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The law and opportunities to improve nutrition and health: guest Lecture by Stephen Teret [The Psychology, Biology and politics of food]
- Brownell, Kelly D.
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Nutrição
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Saúde Coletiva
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Ciência Política
- Presents a lecture by professor Stephen Teret that discusses how public health strategies and policies can address obesity-related issues. Specifically, he explains how gun violence prevention and motor vehicle related injury prevention can inform multi-level interventions for childhood obesity. In addition, Professor Teret also draws from his own experiences in public health and litigation, and offers advice on what to consider when selecting policies to protect the well-being of populations
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Nutrição::Análise Nutricional de População
- Public health
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Ciência Política::Políticas Públicas
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Saúde Coletiva::Saúde Publica
- Motor vehicle
- To learn about how public health strategies and policies can address obesity-related issues
- Duration: 1 h, 13 min, 4 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.