Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Original Sudoku
- The animation shows a game of Sudoku, which means “one lonely number” in Japanese. This game is presented on a board with 81 squares in a 9x9 grid, subdivided into nine 3x3 grids. The goal is to fill the blanks with the numbers 1 to 9, without repeating the numbers in the lines and columns. The same applies to the smaller grids, 3x3, which are supposed to be completed with the numbers from 1 to 9, again without repetition. The game offers the possibility of 75 different formations
- There are no prerequisites
- Ensino Fundamental::Séries Iniciais::Matemática
- Ensino Fundamental Final::Matemática
- Ensino Médio::Matemática
- BigWig Media
- Educação Básica::Ensino Médio::Matemática::Números e operações
- Educação Básica::Ensino Fundamental Final::Matemática::Números e operações
- Educação Básica::Ensino Fundamental Inicial::Matemática::Números e operações
- To enable the development of accurate logical reasoning, requiring the ability to analyze and synthesize
- To use this animation it is necessary to have a plug-in of the Shockwave player and the internet browser Firefox on your computer. These are available at: http://get.adobe.com/br/shockwave/ http://br.mozdev.org/download/?lang=en-US
- Licence to use is given gratis by the author, in response to an e-mail direct to the “Ministério da Educação”, containing a request for its use, permitting reproduction, translation, distribution and transfer. Any use of this animation for profit remains the right of the “Ministério da Educação do Brasil”. The 2DPlay games allows the hosting of this game on any website for free
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.