Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Form: rondo, Sonata-allegro and theme and variations: part 2 [Listening to music]
- Wright, Craig
- Presents a class where Professor Wright discusses the pieces that will be presented at a concert that the students will attend to. These pieces include Mozart, Brahms, and Beethoven. The Professor discusses these pieces paying special attention to form, and uses additional ones to discuss the theme and variations and rondo form in the concert pieces. Finally, Professor Wright presents an example of rondo form found in a piece by the contemporary popular artist Sting
- Educação Superior::Linguística, Letras e Artes::Artes
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Educação Superior::Linguística, Letras e Artes::Artes::Música
- Musical form
- To learn about classical pieces, variations and rondo form
- Duration: 49 min, 46 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.