Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Guest conductor: saybrook youth orchestra [Listening to music]
- Wright, Craig
- Presents a class where Professor Wright continues to prepare the students for the Saybrook Orchestra's upcoming concert. In this lecture he educates them on how to listen, appreciate and criticize a concert. This class has many visitors, real performers that share with the students what is in their heads while they are performing. These visitors are: Bradley Naylor, one of Saybrook Orchestra's conductors; Katie Dryden, the principal violist; and Elana Kagan, the principal flutist, who performs an excerpt from Beethoven's Sixth Symphony
- Educação Superior::Linguística, Letras e Artes::Artes
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Educação Superior::Linguística, Letras e Artes::Artes::Música
- To learn how to listen, appreciate and criticize a concert
- Duration: 49 min, 36 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.