Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Melody: notes, scales, nuts and bolts [Listening to music]
- Wright, Craig
- Educação Superior::Linguística, Letras e Artes::Artes
- Presents a class with the professor at Yale, Craig Wright about Music. This lecture explores the basic nature of melody. Touches on historical periods ranging from ancient Greece to the present day. Professor Wright puts forth a historical, technical, and holistic approach to understanding the way pitches and scales work in music. He concludes his lecture by bringing pitch and rhythm together in a discussion of Beethoven's Ninth Symphony.
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Educação Superior::Linguística, Letras e Artes::Artes::Instrumentação Musical
- Educação Superior::Linguística, Letras e Artes::Artes::Música
- Educação Superior::Linguística, Letras e Artes::Artes::Canto
- To learn about the basic nature of melody.
- Duration: 48 min, 34s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.