Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Fugue: Bach, Bizet and Bernstein [Listening to music]
- Wright, Craig
- Educação Superior::Linguística, Letras e Artes::Artes
- Presents a class where Professor Wright talks about fugue in the context of literature, painting and other disciplines, and then explains how it is expressed in music. For the music examples he uses mainly J.S. Bach, but also composers as diverse as Georges Bizet and Leonard Bernstein
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Educação Superior::Linguística, Letras e Artes::Artes::Música
- To learn how fugues are put together in music
- Duration: 49 min, 57 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.