Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Ostinato form in the music of Purcell, Pachelbel, Elton John and Vitamin C [Listening to music]
- Wright, Craig
- Educação Superior::Linguística, Letras e Artes::Artes
- Presents a class where Professor Wright talks about some previously discussed musical forms: sonata-allegro, rondo, theme and variations, fugue and a last one before the exam, ostinato. The Professor shows the students how the ostinato bass has been used throught the last centuries with examples from Pachelbel, Purcell and a few popular artists
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Educação Superior::Linguística, Letras e Artes::Artes::Música
- To learn about musical forms, mainly ostinato, and how it has been used throught the last centuries
- Duration: 50 min, 4 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.