Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Bass patterns: blues and rock [Listening to music]
- Wright, Craig
- Presents a class with the professor at Yale, Craig Wright. The professor teaches students how to listen for bass patterns in order to understand harmonic progressions. He talks through numerous musical examples from both popular music and classical music. The musical examples are taken from Mozart, Beethoven, Rossini, Wagner, Gene Chandler, the Beach Boys, Badly Drawn Boy, the Dave Matthews Band, and Justin Timberlake
- Educação Superior::Linguística, Letras e Artes::Artes
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Educação Superior::Linguística, Letras e Artes::Artes::Composição Musical
- Educação Superior::Linguística, Letras e Artes::Artes::Música
- Educação Superior::Linguística, Letras e Artes::Artes::Instrumentação Musical
- To learn about bass patterns in blues and rock
- Duration: 48 min, 2 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.