Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The colossal symphony: Beethoven, Berlioz, Mahler and Shostakovich [Listening to music ]
- Wright, Craig
- Educação Superior::Linguística, Letras e Artes::Artes
- Presents a lecture where Professor Craig Wright will review teaching students to identify the different periods in the history of Western music by listening to music and identifying the stylistic and musical characteristics of a particular piece. The teacher shows several examples of music from different historical periods and guides students in identifying music features capable of determining the period in which the music was written
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Educação Superior::Linguística, Letras e Artes::Artes::Música
- Symphony orchestra
- To analyze the trends of orchestral music
- Duration: 51 min, 53 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.