Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Review of musical style [Listening to music]
- Wright, Craig
- Presents a lecture wher Professor Craig Wright makes a review on music listening. He teaches the students how to identify the various historical periods of Western music listening to soundtrack parts and seeking their musical-stylistic characteristics. The teacher shows several examples of music from different historical periods and guides students in identifying music features capable of determining the period in which the music was written
- Educação Superior::Linguística, Letras e Artes::Artes
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Variety of musical features
- Educação Superior::Linguística, Letras e Artes::Artes::Música
- To assist in the learning process of music listening
- Duration: 47 min, 9 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.