Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Baroque music: the vocal music of Johann Sebastian Bach [Listening to music]
- Wright, Craig
- Educação Superior::Linguística, Letras e Artes::Artes
- Presents a class where Professor Wright talks about baroque music, focusing on Johann Sebastian Bach. He talks about his life and works. The Professor also discusses the techniques of Baroque music in general, comparing it with Bach's life. Finally, Professor Wright discusses the Advent cantata Bach wrote based on the chorale "Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme"
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Educação Superior::Linguística, Letras e Artes::Artes::Música
- To learn about baroque music and about the life and works of Johann Sebastian Bach
- Duration: 48 min, 37 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.