Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Depoimento Paulo Buss [Encontros]
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Saúde Coletiva
- Presents a video in which Paulo Buss talks about global health. He talks about it taking into account globalization effects on the environment and on public health, specially on poor countries. Highlights that market opening measures, as well as financial and economic considerations, predominate over social ones
- Fundação Oswaldo Cruz. Canal Saúde
- Life expectancy
- Mortality rate
- Health assistance
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Saúde Coletiva::Saúde Publica
- To learn about globalization effects on global health
- Duration: 18 min, 33 s
- You are free: to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work. Under the following conditions: Attribution — You must attribute the work to Fundação Oswaldo Cruz (with link). Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes. No Derivative Works — You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work. With the understanding that: Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder. Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license. Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license: Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations; The author's moral rights; Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights. Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.