Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Young stars forming in the galactic center
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Astronomia
- This image shows the formation of three stars and their movements inside of the Milky Way. Infrared was used for the discovery of these stars, because the place is full of stars, gas and dust
- Spitzer Space Telescope - NASA
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Astronomia::Astrofísica Estelar
- Milky Way
- Observe and study the formation and movement of stars within the Milky Way
- NASA gives the permission to use the resources with educational purposes. The pemission is on their web site
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.