Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Infrared view of Saturn's largest ring
- This image features the largest ring of Saturn discovered by NASA's Spitzer Telescope, from infrared light and heat. This ring has a diameter of about 300 Saturns aligned, a height of about 20 Saturns and your inclination about 27 degrees with regard to the main rings of this planet
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Astronomia
- Spitzer Space Telescope - NASA
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Astronomia::Sistema Planetário
- Analyze and study the largest ring of the planet Saturn
- NASA gives the permission to use the resources with educational purposes. The pemission is on their web site
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.