Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- First images from a Warm Spitzer
- These are the first images of the Warm Spitzer mission, which mark a new phase of the telescope that operates more than five years. The photos were captured with two infrared channels working at a temperature of about 30 Kelvin. The main image shows the cloud DR22 full of new stars. The image of the upper right corner shows the galaxy NGC 4145 and below the star NGC 4361
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Astronomia
- Spitzer Space Telescope - NASA
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Astronomia::Galáxias
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Astronomia::Meio Interestelar
- NGC 4361
- NGC 4145
- To meet visually the cloud DR22, the galaxy NGC 4145 and the planetary nebula NGC 4361
- NASA gives the permission to use the resources with educational purposes. The pemission is on their web site
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.