Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Reflecting in intersecting lines
- Beck, George
- Ensino Médio::Matemática
- Reflect the blue triangle in the blue-green line to form the green image. Reflect the green triangle in the green-red line to form the red image. The red triangle, being reflected twice, is oriented like the blue triangle. Ignoring the green triangle, the result of the two reflections is to rotate the blue triangle to the red triangle about the intersection of the two mirror lines through twice the angle between them
- Wolfram demonstrations project
- Educação Básica::Ensino Médio::Matemática::Geometria
- The objective of this object is to allow the user the observations of reflections in lines of some triangles
- This demonstration needs the "MathematicaPlayer.exe" to run. Find it in http://objetoseducacionais2.mec.gov.br/handle/mec/4737
- Demonstration freeware using MathematicaPlayer
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.