Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Dermatology: october 2008 [RUTE]
- Rede Universitária de Telemedicina (RUTE)
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Medicina
- Presents a video that shows a video conference broadcast from University of Miami, about severals dermatologicols cases. It shows pictures of a pacient with mycosis fungoides, cases of Sézary Syndrome, primary cutaneous CD30+ Lymphoproliferative Disorders: LyP and ALCL. The speaker talks about these patients cases and suggests an appropriated treatment
- Fundação Oswaldo Cruz. Canal Saúde
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Medicina::Dermatologia
- Skin cancer
- To learn about dermatologicols problems
- Duration: 54 min, 48 s
- You are free: to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work. Under the following conditions: Attribution — You must attribute the work to Fundação Oswaldo Cruz (with link). Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes. No Derivative Works — You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work. With the understanding that: Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder. Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license. Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license: Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations; The author's moral rights; Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights. Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.