Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Dermatology: acne and rosacea [RUTE]
- Keri, Jonette
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Medicina
- Presents a video about acne and rosacea. Doctor Jonette Keri begins the lecture talking about acne. She elucidates the prevalence of acne and the key components of acne development. She points out who actually goes to the dermatologist and gets treated. Then, she begins to talk about treatments. Systemic antibiotics treatment and it's risks are analyzed. The use of cephalexin for acne treatment is discussed. The influence of the patient's diet on acne is examined based on some previous studies
- Fundação Oswaldo Cruz. Canal Saúde
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Medicina::Dermatologia
- Skin disease
- To learn about treatments, studies and common doubts about acne and rosacea
- Duration: 48 min, 11 s
- You are free: to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work. Under the following conditions: Attribution — You must attribute the work to Fundação Oswaldo Cruz (with link). Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes. No Derivative Works — You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work. With the understanding that: Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder. Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license. Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license: Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations; The author's moral rights; Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights. Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.