Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Dermatology: basic dermoscopy [RUTE]
- Johr, Robert
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Medicina
- Presents a lecture about dermoscopy by Doctor Robert Johr. He talks about the benefits of dermoscopy. Desmoscopy is an in-vivo, non-invasive technique where oil or fluid, or no fluid, is needed for the examination. This technique allows you to see epidermis, dermal epidermal junction and upper dermis color and structures that could not be seen otherwise. Dermoscopy is the link beetween the macroscopic and the microscopic world. The benefits of dermoscopy are that it helps to differentiate melanocytic from non-melanocytic pigmented skin lesions and benign from malignant skin lesions, helps to diagnose early melanoma, avoid unnecessary surgery and plan surgery
- Fundação Oswaldo Cruz. Canal Saúde
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Medicina::Dermatologia
- Skin lesion
- Epiluminescence microscopy
- Skin surface microscopy
- To learn about the dermoscopy technique and it´s benefits
- Duration: 47 min, 2 s
- You are free: to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work. Under the following conditions: Attribution — You must attribute the work to Fundação Oswaldo Cruz (with link). Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes. No Derivative Works — You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work. With the understanding that: Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder. Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license. Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license: Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations; The author's moral rights; Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights. Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.