Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Dermatology: evidence based care of venous leg ulcers and diabetic foot ulcers [RUTE]
- Kirsner, Robert
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Medicina
- Presents a lecture by Doctor Robert Kirsner about evidence based wound care. He describes what it is and talks about two of the most common wounds: venous leg ulcers and diabetic foot ulcers, and their treatment. He talks about the evidence pyramid, how evidence is acquired and how to use evidence based medicine. He elucidates what are the sources of evidence and where to look for them. He clarifies that systematic reviews are the best way to get informations quickly and explains what they are. Doctor Kirsner defends that the use of guidelines improve the outcome and reduce the costs of effective care
- Fundação Oswaldo Cruz. Canal Saúde
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Medicina::Dermatologia
- Systematic review
- Skin ulcer
- To learn what is evidence based wound care and how to treat venous leg ulcers and diabetic foot ulcers
- Duration: 1 h, 2 min, 12 s
- You are free: to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work. Under the following conditions: Attribution — You must attribute the work to Fundação Oswaldo Cruz (with link). Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes. No Derivative Works — You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work. With the understanding that: Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder. Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license. Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license: Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations; The author's moral rights; Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights. Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.