Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Dermatology: skin of color: cosmetic issues [RUTE]
- Rede Universitária de Telemedicina (RUTE)
- Presents a video that discusses cosmetic issues on skins of color. The panelist talks about structural characteristics that influence pigmentation, treatments for hyperpigmentation in ethnic skin and for dermatosis papulosa nigra, laser treatment of acne scars and keloids, the approach to safe and effective laser hair removal and skin tightening in skin of color. The Fitzpatrick skin types and factors that determine skin colors are presented. The cosmetic concerns in black women are discussed
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Medicina
- Fundação Oswaldo Cruz. Canal Saúde
- Skin disease
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Medicina::Dermatologia
- To learn about cosmetic issues on skins of color
- Duration: 49 min, 23 s
- You are free: to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work. Under the following conditions: Attribution — You must attribute the work to Fundação Oswaldo Cruz (with link). Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes. No Derivative Works — You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work. With the understanding that: Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder. Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license. Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license: Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations; The author's moral rights; Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights. Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.