Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The gospel of Luke [Introduction to new testament History and Literature]
- Martins, Dale
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Teologia
- Presents a course about a historical study of the origins of Christianity with the Professor of Religious Studies at Yale, Dale B. Martin. In this lesson the professor talks about the Gospel of Luke. He explains that it is a gospel based on the stories of Jesus and continues in the book of Acts
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Teologia::Teologia Sistemática
- To learn about a historical study of the origins of Christianity
- Duration: 49 min, 15 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.