Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Critical approaches to the bible: introduction to Genesis 12-50 [Introduction to the old testament (Hebrew bible)]
- Hayes, Christine
- Presents a course about the Old Testament (Hebrew Bible) as an expression of the religious life and thought of ancient Israel with the Professor of Religious Studies at Yale, Christine Hayes. In this class the Professor begins to propose a more critical study of the Bible, analyzing the source fonts of the texts and their reliability
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::História
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Teologia
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Teologia::Teologia Sistemática
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::História::História Antiga e Medieval
- Holy Bible
- To learn about the Old Testament (Hebrew Bible) as an expression of the religious life and thought of ancient Israel
- Duration: 48 min, 44 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.