Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Exodus: from Egypt to Sinai (Exodus 5-24, 32; Numbers) [Introduction to the old testament (Hebrew bible)]
- Hayes, Christine
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Teologia
- Presents a course about the Old Testament (Hebrew Bible) as an expression of the religious life and thought of ancient Israel with the Professor of Religious Studies at Yale, Christine Hayes. In this class the Professor talks about the origns of the Passover, the liberation of the people of Israel and describes the divine-human relationship
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Teologia::Teologia Sistemática
- To learn about the Old Testament (Hebrew Bible) as an expression of the religious life and thought of ancient Israel
- Duration: 47 min, 34 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.