Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The gospel of Thomas [Introduction to new testament History and Literature]
- Martin, Dale B.
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Teologia
- Presents a course about a historical study of the origins of Christianity with the Professor of Religious Studies at Yale, Dale B. Martin. In this lesson the professor talks that people knew about the Gospel of Thomas since ancient times, but only with the discovery of Nag Hammadi Codices its existence was confirmed. He explains that the Gospel of Thomas is basically a set of proverbs and sayings about faith
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Teologia::Teologia Sistemática
- Holy Bible
- To learn about a historical study of the origins of Christianity
- Duration: 50 min, 28 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.