Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Venn diagram
- Diagrama de Venn
- The digital animation presents a group of fifteen children who were in a cinema room. They had the option of consuming juice and popcorn. Through Venn diagram, the children are separated into sets as the food consumption available for each cinema room. With the mouse, it is possible to replace the children, while elements of a set, performing union, difference and intersection operations on Venn diagram
- Notions of set of natural numbers and their operations
- Ensino Fundamental Final::Matemática
- Instituto Superior de Formación y Recursos en Red para el Profesorado
- Numerical set
- Venn diagram
- Educação Básica::Ensino Médio::Matemática::Números e operações
- To understand the concepts of difference, reunion and intersection of sets from a problem situation, illustrated through Venn Diagram
- In order to vizualise the digital animation the user must install the Flash Player. Available at: http://get.adobe.com/br/flashplayer/?promoid=BUIGP
- The use of the resources from “Banco de imágenes y sonidos” is universal, free and open, if for non-commercial use and for educational purposes. The actions and products may not generate any profit. Besides that, the references must be made to the source and to the authors of the work. Content protected by Creative Commons License Attribution – Non-Commercial - Share Alike 2.5 Spain
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.