Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Thales’ theorem
- Teorema de Thales
- Ensino Fundamental Final::Matemática
- The animation presents, on its initial screen, a beam formed by three parallel lines, two lines cross to this beam, three corresponding points of two transversal and two corresponding segments. On the right of the screen the value of the measurements of the line segments are set, their respective corresponding segments and the relation of equality between the reasons of segments formed by the line which is transversal to the beam. The learning object allows moving the lines of the beam and the transverse around the screen, allowing to verify Tales’ theorem through several measure values
- To have primitive notions of geometry, such as point, line and plane
- Instituto Superior de Formación y Recursos en Red para el Profesorado
- Educação Básica::Ensino Fundamental Final::Matemática::Espaço e forma
- Tales’ theorem
- To understand Tales’ theorem as the equality of reasons of segments formed by tranverse lines in a beam of parallel lines
- In order to vizualise the digital animation the user must install the Flash Player. Available at: http://get.adobe.com/br/flashplayer/?promoid=BUIGP
- The use of the resources from “Banco de imágenes y sonidos” is universal, free and open, if for non-commercial use and for educational purposes. The actions and products may not generate any profit. Besides that, the references must be made to the source and to the authors of the work. Content protected by Creative Commons License Attribution – Non-Commercial - Share Alike 2.5 Spain
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.