Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Motion under a constant force
- Blas, Teresa Martín
- Ensino Médio::Física
- Simulation which allows the student to observe the trajectory of a body when the module and the direction of the initial speed and the force which acts on it vary. The directions of the vectors may be modified by clicking on them and dragging them
- Basic notions of vectors and force
- Universidad Politécnica de Madrid - Spain
- Constant force
- Educação Básica::Ensino Médio::Física::Movimento, variações e conservações
- To show the trajectories of a body under the action of a constant force
- There is also a version of this report in Spanish. To visualize this resource, it is necessary to use a browser (such as Internet Explorer ou Mozilla Firefox) with plug-in for swf or Shockwave
- Authorization given by the author or representative who allows to copy, distribute show, translate and execute the work and to create derivative works; the credit to the original author must be given. It is forbidden to use this work for commercial purposes and for each new use or distribution, the licenses of use of this work have to be given
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.