Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Approximation of binomial probability function for a normal probability function
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Matemática
- The digital animation presents the approximation of the function of the binomial probability for a function of normal probability, also known as Gaussian distribution. In the field which needs to be completed, the user provides values for the mean and for the standard deviation of the distribution. Besides that, the resource describes graphically the standard function of probability, representing the normal distribution
- Notions of statistics and probability
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Probabilidade e Estatística::Probabilidade
- Normal curve
- Gaussian distribution
- To learn how to analyze graphically the approximation of the binomial function for a function of normal probability, describing its parameters of mean and standard deviation
- To view the animation you must install Flash Player. Available at: http://get.adobe.com/br/flashplayer/?promoid=BUIGP
- The use of the resources of image and sound is universal, free and open, if a non-commercial educational use. Actions, products and profits arising from their use can not therefore generate a profit. It is obligatory reference to the source and author of the work. Content protected by Creative Commons Attribution - Non Commercial - Share Alike 2.5 Spain
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.