Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- January 2011: regionally cool but globally warm
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- The image held by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), shows the temperatures around the world in January 2011 compared with 1971-2000 average. Areas in blue are cooler than average and areas in red are warmer than average. The image was created using data from the Global Historical Climatology Network database, which combines meteorological observations from thousands of stations worldwide
- Ensino Médio::Geografia
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Geociências
- Ensino Fundamental::Séries Finais::Meio Ambiente
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Global warming
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Geociências::Climatologia
- Educação Básica::Ensino Médio::Geografia::Questões ambientais, sociais e econômicas
- Educação Básica::Ensino Fundamental Final::Meio Ambiente::Sociedade e meio ambiente
- Compare temperatures around the world relative in January 2011 to 1971-2000 average
- All animations and images accessed through this website are in the public domain and are freely available for reuse. Please credit NOAA, just those four letters, along with any other entities listed in the Copyright section for each resource
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.