Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The animation presents to the student a simplification of the operation of a GPS, by using a method of triangulation in two dimensions. After that, the same method applied in three dimensions is presented
- Basic notions of the triangulation method
- Ensino Médio::Física
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Física
- Institute of Formation and Resources in Network for Teachers
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Física::Física Geral
- Educação Básica::Ensino Médio::Física::Universo, terra e vida
- To show how a GPS works
- There is also a version of this report in Spanish. This translation was done by Prof. Dr. Ana Maria da Costa Santos Menin and the student Gabriela Alias Horta, reseachers from FCT/Unesp. To visualize this resource, it is necessary to use a browser (such as Internet Explorer ou Mozilla Firefox) with plug-in for swf or Shockwave
- The use of the resources from the images and sound Database is universal, free and open, when it is for educative purpose, and not commercial. The actions, products and utilities derived from its utilization must not generate any kind of profit. The reference to the source and to the author of the work are required. Content protected by Creative Commons Reconocimiento – Not commercial - Compartir Igual 2.5 España
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.