Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Air drag
- Rozamiento con el aire
- Blas, Teresa Martín
- Simulation which allows the student to observe the vertical drop of two bodies, with or without friction with air, being possible to vary the size of these bodies. The force of friction is considered proportional to the square of the velocity
- Basic notions of force of friction and vector
- Ensino Médio::Física
- Universidad Politécnica de Madrid - Spain
- Educação Básica::Ensino Médio::Física::Movimento, variações e conservações
- Free fall
- Force of friction
- To show the vertical drop of two bodies when they have different sizes and in situations with and without friction
- There is also a version of this report in Spanish. To visualize this resource, it is necessary to use a browser (such as Internet Explorer ou Mozilla Firefox) with plug-in for swf or Shockwave
- Authorization given by the author or representative who allows to copy, distribute show, translate and execute the work and to create derivative works; the credit to the original author must be given. It is forbidden to use this work for commercial purposes and for each new use or distribution, the licenses of use of this work have to be given
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.