Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Global total precipitable water
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- This model data, developed by a NASA-NOAA partnership with the University or Maryland shows the total precipitable water in the atmosphere. It is actually a forecast model running 5 days during the September of 2004. The tropical cyclone visible near Florida is actually a model of Hurricane Francis. The model is usefull to understand how much moisture is in the atmosphere, and whether the conditions are right for it to condense and precipitate into rain or snow
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::GeoCiências
- Ensino Médio::Geografia
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Educação Básica::Ensino Médio::Geografia::Questões ambientais, sociais e econômicas
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Geociências::Meteorologia
- Water vapor
- Show the total precipitable water in the atmosphere
- Duração: 0:21 minutos
- All animations and images accessed through this website are in the public domain and are freely available for reuse. Please credit NOAA, just those four letters, along with any other entities listed in the Copyright section for each resource
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.