Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- As the U.S. enters spring, many parts are experiencing Droughts
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Satellite data provides view of the country as the U.S. transitions from winter to spring. On the left, the relative greenness of the lower 48 states is shown in shades of brown and green. There are some pockets of the U.S. that are not greening as fast as others. The satellite-derived drought index shows that some areas are undergoing low to high drought conditions
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Geociências
- Ensino Médio::Geografia
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Vegetation Drought
- Educação Básica::Ensino Médio::Geografia::Questões ambientais, sociais e econômicas
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Geociências::Climatologia
- Show transitions from winter to spring in US
- All animations and images accessed through this website are in the public domain and are freely available for reuse. Please credit NOAA, just those four letters, along with any other entities listed in the Copyright section for each resource
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.