Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- An incredibly dry january for the southwest U.S.
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Ensino Médio::Geografia
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::GeoCiências
- This image shows the precipitation totals for all of January across the U.S. from data analyzed by NOAA's Climate Prediction Center. Almost no precipitation fell on many parts of the Southwest. Only liquid precipitation is shown
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Educação Básica::Ensino Médio::Geografia::Questões ambientais, sociais e econômicas
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Geociências::Meteorologia
- Show the precipitation totals for all of January across the U.S.
- All animations and images accessed through this website are in the public domain and are freely available for reuse. Please credit NOAA, just those four letters, along with any other entities listed in the Copyright section for each resource
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.