Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The school system in Trinidad and Tobago
- Ensino Médio::Língua Estrangeira
- Basic knowledge in English
- In this audio, Carla talks about the CXC (Caribbean Examinations Council). She also talks about some aspects of the school system in Trinidad and Tobago such as the uniforms, timetables, different activities and school ceremonies
- Audio Lingua
- Educação Básica::Ensino Médio::Língua Estrangeira::Competência comunicativa: componentes lingüísticos, sociolingüísticos e pragmáticos
- Educação Básica::Ensino Médio::Língua Estrangeira::Compreensão oral
- Caribbean Islands
- Educação Básica::Ensino Médio::Língua Estrangeira::Competência pluricultural: língua como meio de acesso às manifestações culturais
- To work on listening as one of the four skills in English language learning and to get familiar to the culture of the countries in which English is spoken
- Total running time 00:01:37
- The audio files can be freely used inside a classroom, graduation, private or family environments; any use or reproduction with advertising or commercial purposes is forbidden. The downloaded mp3 files duplication is authorized in case they are transferred to individual portable recorder devices or to be used in non-commercial intranet private, school and pedagogical environments under the condition of informing the final users about the source http://www.audio-lingua.eu. The Audio-Lingua publishing in other websites is forbidden
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.